What is The DC Area Nonprofit Salary Survey?
For over 30 years, this annual salary survey has been designed for nonprofits and
associations operating in the Washington DC Metro Area.* Formerly the Cordom Survey
Prepared by compensation experts, it is the most comprehensive, and easiest-to-use
salary survey available. With 100+ nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match
titles, you'll match actual job content.
Pre-order the 2015 report today!
Click here to view a sample page.
More than a reference, this working tool is structured according to actual tasks
to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment
- Understand how your organization's pay levels compare with others
- Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
Don't waste your time with national reports that don't focus on your location or
those that incorporate for-profit organizations, Order your copy today. 2015 Reports ship June 2015.
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries,
average salaries and more
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Confidential coding for all participants so you can see where you stand amongst
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- All-New! Enhanced benefits section including paid-leave, health insurance
and retirement plan allowances
New Nonprofit Category Breakouts!
- Charitable/Service Organization
- Educational/Cultural Institute
- Scientific Society
- Professional Association
- Trade Association
- Special Interest
- Research Institute
Order the full report to access the most in-depth salary analysis of DC area nonprofits
All reports ship in mid-July.
For questions, call us at 1-888-265-0600 ext 0266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org