What is The DC Area Nonprofit Compensation Report?
For over 30 years, this annual salary survey has been designed for nonprofits and
associations operating in the Washington DC Metro Area.* Formerly the Cordom Survey
Prepared by compensation experts, it is the most comprehensive, and easiest-to-use
salary survey available. With 100+ nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match
titles, you'll match actual job content.
Order the 2013 report today!
Click here to view a sample page from last year's
More than a reference, this working tool is structured according to actual tasks
to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment
- Understand how your organization's pay levels compare with others
- Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
Don't waste your time with national reports that don't focus on your location or
those that incorporate for-profit organizations, Order
the 2013 DC Area Nonprofit Compensation Report today.
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries,
average salaries and more
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Confidential coding for all participants so you can see where you stand amongst
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- All-New! Enhanced benefits section including paid-leave, health insurance
and retirement plan allowances
New Nonprofit Category Breakouts!
- Charitable/Service Organization
- Educational/Cultural Institute
- Scientific Society
- Professional Association
- Trade Association
- Special Interest
- Research Institute
The 2013 DC Area Nonprofit Compnesation Report will be delivered mid-June. The 2012
DC Area Nonprofit Compensation Report is available for immediate delivery and can
be purchased below.
Order the full report to access the most in-depth salary analysis of DC area nonprofits