Welcome to the DC Nonprofit Salary Survey Registration
What is The DC Area Nonprofit Salary Survey?
For over 30 years, this annual salary survey has been designed for nonprofits and
associations operating in the Washington DC Metro Area.* Formerly the Cordom Survey.
Prepared by compensation experts, it is the most comprehensive, and easiest-to-use
salary survey available. With 100+ nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match
titles, you'll match actual job content.
Click here now to register. Survey opens March 13 and pre-registrations are accepted!
- It's fast, easy, and FREE. Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours specifically in the DC metro area. You can compare your organization's staff salary levels to those of similar organizations.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust results, benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector.
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
Your Questions Answered:
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you don't have a dedicated
HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely! The user interface is encrypted and password protected.
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey and as a participate you pay only $129 for the full printed report, a $190 savings!
What Does The Report Include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries and more within the DC metro area
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- Detailed Executive Benefits section
With a detailed job description for each position, you can match your own organization's jobs to others across
your state. So how do your numbers measure up?
Select Your Registration Option: